Monday, March 23, 2009

futurenostalgia.

at home in toronto. my brother's birthday. ages are becoming bigger numbers.

nice celebrations. i like movies involving weddings. i like weddings. hopefully i get to go to some fabulous ones at some point in my life. people are starting to get married around me. i guess it's about that time.

i have things to write about, but nothing real. only images and plots that have unfolded in dreams or when i've been close to sleeping. almost awake. i need some discipline.

days are just going by. trying to take it easy... running again, though. i've got some harsh physical labour on the horizon. it feels good knowing that. maybe i need something to kick the shit out of me physically, instead of mentally... my emotions eat themselves.

my hair is getting long. it's different. i feel different when i come home. but i'm not different. i'm the same. i hope i'm the same. reading a novel that centers around all different forms of love... may have been a poor choice.

walked by my high school today. remembered certain feelings. thought of certain people... not ones i would have expected myself to think about. old things are nice, but sometimes sad. nostalgia can be both pleasant and painful. all of a sudden i miss everyone.

1 comment:

she said...

i can relate to that feeling. i admire your ability to put it into words.

don't be afraid to be different. life changes us, and that is neither good nor bad, just the way it is.