Sunday, January 31, 2010

tired eyes sad eyes and burning that causes me to rub them out.

UNCONSCIENCE / UNBOLD / subconscious / untold

do not let go of my hand, for i am
swept away without you, and i am
always in myself, and i am
alive for you, and i am
dying slow, and i am
in love.

BOUNDING FROM TABLE TO CHAIR TO COUNTER TO STAIRS ON TO MY BACK AND ROLLING OUT THE BACK DOOR OF THIS HOME

CLAIM ME CLAIM ME CLAIM ME I AM HERE

this internet is a funny thing that seemingly keeps us connected. when in truth i would need your cheek beside mine for you to hear me and understand what i am trying to do. i would need to hold you and remember you, have you remember me. and that would not be fake like this. that would not be difficult.

SHELFLIFE / TOO LONG / health life / a quiet song

your eyes betray you and say the words you thought you had destroyed. you are shaking.

No comments: